Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The BEST of Providence Dirt!!! Allie's Donuts!!!


We have scoured the country over the years for the "World's Best Donuts" and we have found them in our own backyard. That's right Allie's Donut's came up on TOP!! Allie's of North Kingston is known to most on a first name basis. It's an institution in Rhode Island and has been around since 1968. If you have a "sweet tooth" and want to fell like a kid again, it's well worth the trip!!!! I usually have a hard time deciding on just one, so I take one of each!! It's WORTH the calories!!! Trust me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having an open signal, the phone can be utilized by any supplier.

Jailbreaking an iphone 4 also enables more customization. For purchasing and buying information begin to see the Apple iPad website.


Here is my web page :: Installous iOS 7; ,

BImasena said...

I love donnuts, in Indonesia specially traditional donuts is more delicious than modern donuts i think